We have our own modern prefabrication hall that covers an area of 1,500 m². Here we have two gantry cranes, each 10 t, a hook height of 6 m and a gateway measuring 6 m x 6 m. In addition, we have access to a paved open space of around 6000 m2.
E&F considers itself to be a specialist welding company even for tough assignments.
- TIG, TIG orbital, MAG, MIG, E-Hand, plastic butt welding up to DN 250
- Automated welding processes using MAG, MIG, TIG round welding installation for small batch production
- Automated severing and welding using E-tractor for large pipes
- Construction steels: S 235 JRG2, P 265 GH, P 235 GH, etc.
- Stainless steels such as: 1.4301, 1.4541, 1.4571, 1.4404, etc.
- Heat-resistant steels such as: 1.4828, 1.4878, 1.4841, etc.
- Aluminium alloys such as AL MG 3, AL MG SI 05
- Plastics, PP, PEHD, etc.
- Platforms and racks made of stainless steel, for food and pharmaceutical applications
- Units and modules
- Individual construction of pressure equipment, and small batch production of a variety of vessels and apparatus for different requirements and a wide range of materials
- Plant components, welded structures, contract fabrication
- Control stations and fitting racks
- Distributors for various industrial sectors
- Pressure testing
- X-ray testing
- Non-destructive weld seam testing (PT)
- Material certificates according to 3.1b
- Welding advice from a welding expert
- Video endoscopy
- Creation of drawings using AutoCA
- Rapid processing of quotations
- Short lead times in production, reduction in installation times on construction sites
- "Made in Germany" quality and meeting of deadlines
- Network of professional processing companies
- Own well-trained specialist staff (80 employees)